Latest blog posts

Science of The Mother

 Science of The Mother



Mother of course, yes, I know this, why it's something known in advance. In your time, people used to write letters which were received a month later. This is our time so please don't tell me about it in future. Hearing this, the mother became silent and said, "Come here, my father, sit next to me." My beautiful letter Good son, you are right. Your mother really does not know what this electric box is and what you carry in your bag with a big electric TV. These are strange things. But let me ask you a question, my son. Do you like your uneducated mother's hand-made greens and butter? I really like Mother. Well, did you like the sweater your illiterate mother made for you last winter? Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me Good letter, tell me, have you ever turned the wheel in front of the machine that makes the thread? No, mother. Well, when you go out, people have never said that your clothes are not washed properly or your mother does not know how to wash clothes. Good thing you don't have to be ashamed of your illiterate mother since you were a child. Yes, that's right. But son, I have to be ashamed of you every moment, but I always said the same thing. Over time, my father will learn. You know, when you were a kid, you used to fight in front of people. In the family even when the numbers in your class are low. Even when you get your clothes dirty. Then when you grew up, you started talking loudly, even though you made your mother deaf, and even today when you work. He says, "I am illiterate." Sitting among friends, you and your friend call your parents ignorant. My son, you don't know what works for me, and I don't know what you do. Every age has its own science and its own knowledge. Knowledge is enough to live a quiet life, and your mother knew how to make greasy butter for cooking vegetables. Your mother knows how to wash clothes well. What was the science of? But, son, if some knowledge forces you to call others ignorant and understand, some knowledge makes you despise others, then that knowledge of light is not Iblis. If anyone has to be ashamed of you because of you in life, remember that such knowledge is better than your mother's stove. Ali understood Aman's science much later when Aman passed away. Who would give bread, clothes and love on time? Before going out, there was no one to offer prayers. Now, as soon as he entered the house, there was no one to read this chemistry to Ali all day long. There are so many people around us today who think their parents are illiterate and many students even use the word ignorant in their discussions. But remember, Aman was right. Each era has its own requirements. They cannot be compared to the previous era. Neither should. Your parents lived according to the science of their time and taught us. We have to live according to the science of our time and teach our children. Aman was not against mobile and is not against it today. Now he has grown up. He used to come to school and tell his mother everything about school. Now he has no time after office. He sends voice text messages to the whole world but does not talk to his mother. Aman still prepares it today and does her duty, but what was her mother's time was eaten by this mobile. Aman's rights were eaten by the mobile. That is why Aman is angry. Somewhere you will think that you are not doing the same. There is a moment of reflection. Mother is our paradise and if paradise gets angry then life will become restless. Remember parents are never illiterate. An old woman sitting at home reads my heart without saying anything. Give time to your parents, otherwise in the age of your children, technology will be even faster, then today's written story will be repeated to you, don't complain ... thank you ...

Post a Comment

0 Comments