Latest blog posts

Love and Marriage

 《An advice every woman must read once》


Love and Marriage


You know, I used to think the word love was very dirty

I hated love

I did not consider the male caste to be more than a beast

Because a man once left me in love

That's the way it should be with me

I was allowed to do it myself

The limit that was set for me was crossed by me

She kept passing the time to me, I kept understanding love

I started dreaming

I started living up to his promises

Then, when the time came, the poor man recanted everything he had said

He smiled and said, "I don't want a dirty girl like you who talks to a non-mahram like this day and night."

How can you trust someone like you talk to me?

By God, these words tormented my soul

I fell out of my sight, he was miserable

Yes, he released his hand and left

I didn't even stop him because he taught me

Don't trade your conscience in the name of love

Don't give anyone the right to abuse him whenever he wants

It is the greatest folly to be sold on one's promises

To give up everything on someone's sweet words is to kill one's conscience

To make oneself so cheap on a few sympathetic words that one can stumble and fall whenever one wants.

I strengthened myself after he left and thought I would stay away from this male caste


Will be so safe

How can I imagine a pure man tomorrow by tarnishing myself?

How can I become someone's pure love by auctioning myself off in love?

How can I be a modest mother of a virtuous daughter?

But you know, then came the man in my life who accepted me in his marriage

And it changed my life

I sought refuge in love but my companion taught me to live in love

I like it when he works hard for me in the hot sun soaked with sweat he is helpless for me

I like when they give me a voice, they see me busy for something and start working on their own


I like

When they get tired all day, they forget the tiredness of the day with my light smile

I like it when I do something wrong. They get angry at me and run at me

Then after a while they come to me and sit down

Hold my hand

I understand worldliness

I like they care so much about me

You know, sometimes I make orders that they can't fulfill

But still they say to me, pray, one day I will fulfill this wish

I raise my hand after prayers and pray for their long life

Where are my two with them?

When I am very tired, my only relief is to lie down quietly with my head on his chest in his arms and my eyes closed.

I realize how I became someone's time pass before marriage

How could I have made myself so cheap for a beast?

Yes, I am embarrassed sometimes

When they are combing my hair

And I feel like I couldn't keep the illusion of this pure relationship being someone's mistress before marriage.

Mistresses are not just about meeting bodies

Rather, stay up all night talking for someone

Wash yourselves for the sake of someone

Surrender your body and soul to him for the sake of someone and let him play with our unfortunate emotions

I tell every sister to stay away from every claimant of love

Everything is a deception, everything is a lie

It's a spectacle for a few days, then all the love will be spit on your face

Yes, today my husband, my companion, breathes in my breath

It's just ... the sin is that someone else in my life came and played with them

I wish I could stay away from love

Post a Comment

0 Comments