Latest blog posts

Family Matters Think About

 

Family Matters Think About...…



Today the same thing happened again; I was lying down from the office; I was preparing and waiting for breakfast. And my wife (Angel) was busy making breakfast in the kitchen.

I went to the kitchen and saw that it was too late for breakfast.

I became angry and I called (the angels) irresponsible, ignorant, useless, insane and mean, in response to which the angels remained completely silent.

He glanced lovingly at me and then started running fast for breakfast.

Today I go hungry again, later I keep eating myself ---- crazy ----!

When I started to leave, I heard a voice from behind saying "Adil"; stop!

Don't go on an empty stomach; breakfast doesn't work.

When I looked back, my mother was following me.

She took me by the hand and led me to her room. And he said don't go to the office today! Sit next to me I have important things to say to you.

I looked at the clock once; then at my mother; she placed my head in her lap with great compassion. And then she said, "Look, Adil, there are five more." To which my mother said, "Son, it is not the angel's fault that breakfast is late."

She gets tired of fulfilling the responsibilities of five people.

And stays up all night. So how will she get up early in the morning?

And how to get ready for breakfast? From today the three of us will also help her. Watch ! Bringing vegetables; preparing it; cooking; making curry bread;

From today, your father will bring vegetables and bring the children back from school.

I would help (angels) cut vegetables, do homework for the children, and make bread. And you will keep everything in the house in order! In this way, his work will be lighter.

And he will have time to rest, which will help him sleep. And for the next morning, she will wake up quickly and happily.

Watch  ! "Adil" (Angel) Poor Alone takes care of us five slaves. We must lend a helping hand.

Son we finally have to give an account to our Lord too.

These words of my mother went home in my heart. Today I realized that I was feeling sorry for myself. My heart was pounding. While I just have to go to the office. And (angels) have a hundred tasks. I was embarrassed in my heart and said to my mother "Mom"

 I will help (angels) too. In the evening I will prepare all the bottles of the fridge, ice cream, vegetables, sun and candle uniforms.

At that (angels) entered the room and began to say in awe

"Adil" You didn't go to the office today? Breakfast is a very important meal - it can either make or break your day.

Let's have breakfast together Then I wash the clothes.

I saw in the eyes of the (angel) sherbati who was standing in remorse. I said first you wash the clothes, I spread the clothes.

And I take off all the dry clothes from the wire and put them in the hanger.

The angels looked at me in a state of uncertainty over my change; I quickly grabbed her hand! And as he approached, he said:

You take care of all the people in the house. From today we will also help you. Upon hearing this, the angels closed their eyes in gratitude.

And put his head on my shoulder.

I fell in love with my angel today, who did not respond to any of my bitter words.

Today ten years have passed and everyone works together at home.

"Adil" never left the office and (Malaika) never made breakfast late.

Post a Comment

0 Comments