Latest blog posts

How many times did Addison Rae have sex?

 

Addison Rae is a popular American YouTuber who makes videos about beauty, lifestyle, and fashion.Should Addison Rae make an onlyfans?

Addison Rae make an onlyfans

How many times did Addison Rae have sex?

Addison Rae is a popular American YouTuber who makes videos about beauty, lifestyle, and fashion. In the video, she asks viewers if they should create an OnlyFans page to receive money from fans who pay monthly subscription fees. Many people were confused by what Addison was trying to say in the video. Many felt she was not sure herself whether she should get a Patreon account or an OnlyFans account. While many agreed with her point - that she should definitely have both a Patreon account and an OnlyFans account - others disagreed. And some even thought she was going to quit Youtube altogether. Here's my take...

I think Addison is just doing this for exposure and promotion purposes -- and that's fine! But here are 5 reasons why Addison could end up regretting making an OnlyFans account even though she does have a Patreon account already:

Fans Won't Pay Attention To Your Content On Onlyfans If They Don't Know That You Have A Patreon Account

People who want to donate money to Addison might not know that she already has a Patreon account. People would rather give money directly to someone who posts content regularly than indirectly via a third-party service like Patreon. So, while the money may initially come in, it won't stay long. Eventually, Addison might lose money instead of gaining it. Even if she gets lucky and manages to gain a few hundred dollars per month, it is still less than what she would earn from Patreon. It is always easier to earn money through Patreon than any third-party platform.

Fans Would Rather Give Money Directly To Someone Who Has Dedicated Time To Posting Videos Instead Of Giving It Via Third Party Service Like Patreon

Patreon is similar to Kickstarter. Both services allow users to support artists by donating money directly to them. However, unlike Kickstarter where the user donates money for a product, Patreon lets its users support creators by paying monthly subscriptions. Since the goal of Patreon isn't to promote the artist, but provide a way for fans to support their favorite creators, many fans prefer giving money directly to the creator instead of using a third party service.

 People Might Think That You Are Poor Or Can't Afford To Be A Successful Artist Because You Aren't Using A Third Party Platform

Many people believe that artists who use third party platforms are poor, unable to afford to be successful, and do not value their work. Therefore, they assume that the reason why Addison doesn't have a Patreon account is because she either can't afford to be a successful artist or she values her work too much.

 

Addison Rae make an onlyfans

 I want to say 4 because she told me she had sex with me almost everyday while we were together but I'm pretty sure it was not daily. She said she loved to make love with me over and over again. In fact, I think there was only 2 days where we didn't do anything. It seems like she just wanted to get my dick hard before making love. My dick got really big after we started having sex regularly. That's the best thing about fucking Addison Rae. Her pussy feels amazing! After fucking her, I cummed inside her and then she asked if I would give her head, which I gladly did. She even licked around my cockhead until it went back down inside her vagina.

 We fucked in bed, in the shower, on our back porch, in the shed, in the barn, on the couch, in the garage, in the car, in the pool house, at the beach, and everywhere else she could find room for us to fuck. It seemed like she liked doing it in public places. She told me that she loved watching me jerk off in front of her. She seemed to enjoy seeing my cum shot out of my penis. She told me that whenever I shot cum, I always looked like I was really enjoying it. I guess I should have known what was going to happen when she moved in with me, but I thought it might last longer than 6 months. I never expected our relationship to end so soon.

Post a Comment

0 Comments